Friday, 15 November 2013

Hey everyone!

Excited for the weekend?

Tomorrow my youngest son turns 2 years old...Holy! where does time go? We're having a little party for him to celebrate his big day. I really love toddler birthdays, and I expect this one to be a lot of fun for him.

Today I would like to show a birthday mani I created just for my big boy Isaac!


I used:
OPI Russian Navy (base)
Color Club Eternal Beauty (stamping)
DRK-B (ruler-plate)


OPI Russian Navy is a classic OPI shade thats new to my helmer. This stunning shade has a cult-like following among nail-addicts and its easy to see why. I've heard so much about it over the years, I have no idea why I never purchased it in the past. Its absolutely everything a blue, purple, or vampy polish lover could ever hope to find in a nail polish. Russian Navys blurple colouring and gorgeous fine-milled shimmer speak volumes to me. 2 coats is all you need, and dry time is decent (I didn't add any quick dry top coat prior to stamping, and nothing budged). It look like it would also be good for stamping, but I haven't tested it out yet.


Happy Birthday to my silly little man!


Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you for stopping by,

Karen

9 comments:

  1. This is really cute. And the stamping is neat and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) I really love the DRK series of plates.

      Delete
  2. awww he's the cutest!!! happy happy birthday to him!!! lovely mani =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I'm beaming! *Proud mama right here* Thanks Gosia! <3

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!! I love this base color! The stamping polish is a perfect color for the base! Habby birthday Isaac! Sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D We had a great party & I think he had fun! I adore Russian Navy!! :)

      Delete
  4. He's adorable!! The ice cream is really cute. I love that colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Sometimes I think Isaac's lucky he's so damn cute, it gets him out of trouble i'm sure ;) OPI Russian Navy is my lastest np crush, I can't believe its taken me this long to own it.

      Delete
  5. The manicure is cute-... but that last photo tops the cuteness scale ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...