Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Moon Sugar Decals: Breast Cancer Awareness

Hello!

Today I have my review of  Moon Sugar Decals Breast Cancer Awareness  Decals to share with you. You can see my first 2 styles and reviews: HERE and HERE. I've so far had very good experience with Moon Sugar and their product.

Breast Cancer Awareness:

To create the above mani I used the following:

OPI My Favorite Ornament
OPI Pink Friday
OPI Don't touch My Tutu
Moon Sugar Breast Cancer Awareness Decals (provided for review)


To apply the decals you need to cut out the shape, soak in water for 30 seconds, slide off backing paper and apply to dry nails & seal it all in with a coat of top coat. Its dead easy with virtually no clean up. I can't say it enough how much impact and wow water decals provide for minimal effort... the wow to effort ratio? LMAO


To soften up the over all look, I ended up choosing OPI Don't touch My Tutu as my base for the decals instead of my usual OPI My Boy Friend Scales Walls. It was a great choice of base for the sheer BCA Decals.

Unlike the other 2 styles of Moon Sugar Decals the BCA decals were smaller, and was able to get them to fit comfortably on my entire nail. I would not want to go longer then this style.

Information from Moon Sugar:
25% off Code:
25% off code for Nail Call readers: 25NAILCALL

Custom Orders:
Looking for something you can't find on the site? No Problem. We love custom orders and will be happy to help you out!

Visit Us:
www.moonsugardecals.com

Follow Moon Sugar:
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter:  

Thank so much stopping by! Have a great day.

Karen 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...