Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Moon Sugar Decals Review: Red Frangipani Flower


Hello everyone!

I'm really happy to be sharing this post with you today. Today of course, being my my 28th birthday as well as my 2nd review for Moon Sugar decals.  I previously reviewed Moon Sugar Bloody Hands HERE. Right now I'd like to show you the Red Frangipani Flower Style, which to me just screams summer, warm beaches, sun, tropical destinations....ahhh so nice... Did I mention we're having a blizzard right now in my neck of Canada?! I'll take all the beach I can get!

I used the following:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Moon Sugar Decal in Red Frangipani Flower (provided for review)
Essie Nothing Else Metals (Stamping)
DRK-C


The decals come on a large sheet of 28, and need to be cut out according to size. As I mentioned in my last review, these decals run a bit large for my nubs, and I need to use clippers to get them to fit my nails.


Once sized properly, they work like a dream. You need to soak them in water for a few seconds, slide off paper backing, and apply to dry nail polish. Top the whole nail with top coat and Bobs your uncle! Striking and beautiful nail art. You guys know I'm such a sucker for water decals, thanks to their low maintenance application, and stunning end results. 


Note: that these decals are not backed in white, so its recommended to be used over a light polish.

Thank you so much for reading!

Go check out Moon Sugar  & their great range of decals. They also do customs orders if you don't see exactly what you're looking for. From my personal experience they'll do everything they can to get it right. They're truly a wonderful company to deal with. 

Information from Moon Sugar:
25% off Code:
25% off code for Nail Call readers: 25NAILCALL

Custom Orders:
Looking for something you can't find on the site? No Problem. We love custom orders and will be happy to help you out!

Visit Us:
www.moonsugardecals.com

Follow Moon Sugar:
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter:  



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...