Friday, 27 December 2013

China Glaze Holiday Nail Art Contest: Christmas Trees

Good morning!

Sorry for my unannounced lack of posting, I've been so tired thanks to my pregnancy, and super busy with Christmas stuff.

Belated Merry Christmas guys (if you celebrate it)! I hope you had a great time, and enjoyed all the food and festivities.

Still no baby yet either. I am getting ready to have this guy evicted soon though!

Today's post is my entry to the China Glaze Holiday Nail Art Competition:

There is only one picture today, because I was rushed doing this nail art, and the picture quality of most images was really bad.

I used the following Polishes:
China Glaze Light as Air (base)
China Glaze Electric Beat (tree)
China Glaze First Mate (dark blue)
China Glaze Fairy Dust (glitter)
Essie No Place like Chrome (silver)
Essie Good as Gold (gold)
OPI My Boy Friend Scales Walls (white)

If you would like to vote for me, please click HERE, one thing I really love about this contest is you vote for 3 of your favourites instead of just one! Also you'll need to activate your vote via e-mail.

Thanks for reading & all your support during this very busy time of year!

xoxo
Karen

2 comments:

  1. this is very nice nail art ! not so hard tro do ,and i like hand made nail art !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Tape manis are simple, and fun, plus the christmas tree shape lends its self well to both tape & dotticures!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...