Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Moon Sugar Decals: Santas

Good Morning!

I just have a quick little mani I did to show off these ADORABLE little Santa's from my Moon Sugar Christmas Decal sheet I reviewed HERE.

They were too cute not to put on the very next mani. I also added some festive colours and studs to complete the look.

To create the above look I used:
Moon Sugar Christmas Decals (provided for review)
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
China Glaze Glittering Garland
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Studs I got from a Color Club pack from Winners a long time ago (likely before I started blogging lol)

I will let the pictures do the talking:


You can read my full review on the Christmas Sheet HERE and other Moon Sugar Decals reviews HERE. They also kindly provided me with a 25% off coupon (25NAILCALL).

Sorry for the quick post! Turns out being a stay-at-home-mom is just as busy as being a working mom!

Have a great day everyone!! 

Karen <3

PS You still have time to vote for your favourite Nail Polish Canada Holiday Nail Art Challenge entry. Please vote for your favourite nail art HERE, it means a lot to the blogger/artist you vote for. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...