Monday, 16 December 2013

Moon Sugar Decals : Wrapped Gifts

Good Monday everyone!

My maternity leave officially starts today, I feel a little strange writing this on Sunday night, knowing that I won't be going into work in the morning. I'm 39 weeks pregnant and the count down for our new baby is on!
I'm hoping to spend my last few days prepping for Christmas, stock piling on blog post, and not to mention baby stuff!! Jonathon already got our first round of new-born-sized diapers over the weekend. 

Today I'd like to share with you my Wrapped Gifts mani and review on Moon Sugar Christmas Nail Decals. This look is completely appropriate for me today, because I know exactly what I'm doing...Wrapping all my kids, plus Jon's gifts... before last minute on Christmas eve, unlike last year ;)  

Wrapped Gifts:
I used the following:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Moon Sugar Christmas Decals
and various colours for dots including:
OPI Greenwich Village
OPI Malaga Wine
OPI Tomorrow Never Dies
GOSH Pool Party

The decals are great, they seem to be made of a sturdier material then other water decals I've tried in the past, yet still lay completely flat on the nail, with top coat added they blend into the base polish perfectly. Moon Sugar decals need to be cut down to size from the sheet they come on, but since I naturally have small nails, I often need to cut decals/stickers down to size. If time allows I will try and make a tutorial. The decals are sheer and work best over a light coloured background.

Another way I can give you an idea of how well these work, is I used them in my Nail Polish Canada Nail Art Challenge post, and that's a competition I would love to win. (side note: you can vote for your favourite HERE)

You can see my previous reviews on Moon Sugar HERE

Additional information from Moon Sugar:
25% off:
25% off code for Nail Call readers: 25NAILCALL

Custom Orders:
Looking for something you can't find on the site? No Problem. We love custom orders and will be happy to help you out!

Visit Us:
www.moonsugardecals.com

Follow Moon Sugar:
Pinterest
Facebook


Twitter:  

Thank you for stopping by!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...