Saturday, 7 December 2013

Nail Polish Canada 2nd Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Week 2

Hello everyone!

Sorry for missing the last week in blogging. As I finish up my 37th week of pregnancy, I'm finding it hard to keep up with a blogging routine. 

I definitely didn't want to miss my chance to make a submission into NailPolishCanada.com  week 2 of their Holiday nail art challenge, so I scrambled to get this pull this together! The theme was decorations, and I had such a hard time thinking of anything. My inspiration came from this pinterest image and Elizabeth's idea to use a nude base for her submission HERE.

Week 2: 
To create the above look I used:
OPI Barre My Soul
Claires Gold Top Coat
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

The whole look was created using dotting tools of various sizes, and didn't take very long to complete


Here's a close up of my thumb, which I did my wreath. Again I used all dotting tools to create this as well.

You can check out all submissions & vote for your favourite HERE.

I gotta run!!! I have my work holiday party tonight, and I'm no where near being ready!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen 

5 comments:

  1. Blimey, I barely even thought about my nails in the last few weeks pf pregnancy! I just wanted to sleep! I admire you, and these looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me wrong, I just want to sleep too :) Trust me! Thank you so much Lauren!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I might have to try this look myself :) Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm 31 weeks now and I already feel like I can't keep up with anything anymore! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The day to day stuff gets harder the later you get in your pregnancy (it's exhausting work building another human!) as you can tell ;) I am so excited for you! Do you know what your having? I'm having another boy (my 3rd). Congrats!!

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the softness of Barre My Soul as the base and your design is just perfect, festive, elegant, and dainty. I hope you win! And CONGRATS on the pregnancy! Did I miss an announcement somewhere, or is this it?? Either way, I'm excited for you :) I could barely handle two cats, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...