Thursday, 12 December 2013

Nail Polish Canada 2nd Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Week 3

Good morning Ladies and Gents,

Today I have my final entry for the NailPolishCanada.com 2nd Holiday Nail Art Challenge. The theme for this week is Holiday Memories which, according to Nail Polish Canada is their "catch all" for: whatever your favourite part of the holidays is. 

I have many things I love about the holidays, but one of my favourite (and fun) aspects is how OK and acceptable it is to really love Christmas, it's the norm now to be way over the top in lots of cases (just ask my neighbours!!). 

From November on you're basically bombarded with Christmas imagery. I'm learning from raising my own growing family, that the holiday season is just as important as those few wee hours in the morning of Christmas day, and all hard work leading up to that morning, make it memorable for my little ones. My inspiration for my mani below is exactly that: colours, images, and glitter that reminds me that it's Christmas time.

Week 3:

To create the festive look above I used:
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu
OPI Malaga Wine
OPI Glow Up Already
Moon Sugar Christmas Decals (Provided for review)
MASH Plate 41
Konad Plate M73
Maybeline Bold Gold
Gems from a Color Club nail art set I purchased from Winners a LOooong time ago.

The cluster idea was inspired by THIS mani.

You can vote for your favourite Holiday Memories HERE. Many many thanks if it so happens to be my entry.

I would also like to extend my thanks to NailPolishCanada.com for inviting me into this fun and exciting nail art challenge. I was honored to be invited to join & had a great time participating. Thank you!

If you like nail art, then I strongly encourage you to check out all the amazing entries that went into this years challenge. Click for WEEK 1, WEEK 2 and again WEEK 3. There are a lot of amazing designs, and many many talented bloggers I'm happy to have discovered through this challenge. 

Thank you for reading! 


Karen

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...