Tuesday, 10 December 2013

OPI Red and Gold Chevrons

Good morning lovelies,

I'm suffering a bit writers block at the moment, so please forgive me, I don't have a big lead in for todays post. Again I'm totally blaming it on being 38 weeks pregnant, and my brain is out to lunch for the next 2 weeks. To create the look below I used my two shining stars (in my opinion) from the OPI Mariah Carey CollectionOPI All Sparkly And Gold, and OPI Underneath The Mistletoe

Here is my OPI red and gold half moon chevrons manicure:

I used the following:
OPI Underneath The Mistletoe
OPI All Sparkly And Gold
French tip guides from Claires (purchased by me, many, many, many, moons ago)

In looking at these pictures, you can see how Underneath The Mistletoe really morphs according to lighting. This red is anything but basic & so beautiful to behold. I know I said it before, but no one does red nail polish like OPI's holiday releases, if you see a limited edition shade you love NAB it!

And there you have it! Another super simple manicure (just what the doctor ordered... serious!) :P

Thank you for stopping in and reading.

Have a great day!

Karen

PS please vote for your favourite submission in to the NailPolishCanada.com nail art competition HERE (psst! I am number 34, if you happen to like my submission).

Bye for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...