Thursday, 30 January 2014

Blue & White Gradient

Hi guys!

I am almost through with the scheduled posting for the month of January, this is my 2nd last post.

For today I have a manicure the I created before Christmas, and never ended up sharing. Its a simple gradient with glitter on top:


To created the above look I used:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
OPI Whats With The Catitude?
Zoya Sailor
OPI Snowflakes In The Air (review of OPI: Top This Set HERE)



I started off with a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales walls. Next I painted all 3 shades on a piece of plastic, and dabbed an unused make-up sponge in the polish. Then lightly dabbed it on my nails. I sealed it in with OPI Snowflakes In The Air, followed by a layer of top coat. That's it!

Thank you all so much for reading during my absence!

Karen

10 comments:

  1. I like your nails :)) Beautiful :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my perfect design! Gradient and glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 of my favourites as well! But lets face it glitter makes everything better right!? I just need to learn how to make my gradient more even, and we're golden ;)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful gradient. I really like Snowflakes in the air. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm convinced Snowflakes In The Air makes this look a whole lot better! :) But seriously it's a great glitter topper. It's neither dense or sparse, but sparse enough that you can have some stamping/art layered beneath it with no issues.

      Delete
  4. so lovely! looks like snowing in the winter land! :) I'm glad you shared this manicure with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree it does look like its snowing... Actually I'm a little relieved you said that, because it was supposed to be a winter themed look, but then I decided it was a bit plain... but you see it too! :D

      Delete
  5. This mani turned out lovely! It does remind me of winter and snow which has been lit by a distant light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your description, it sounds beautiful and I'm flattered that my simple mani brings such an image to mind. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...