Monday, 20 January 2014

Color Club East Austin & Hawaii Stamping!

Good Monday Loves!

I have a simple look to show you today using my swatch of East Austin from the Color Club Girl About Town Mini collection:

To create the above mani I used the Following:
Color Club East Austin (swatches HERE)
Konad Plate M26
Konad Special Black Stamping Polish
Black Glitter from KKCenterHK (purchased by me, 10% off with code: nailcall)


The fun, bright and summery shade of East Austin called for an equally  fun, bright and summery stamp! I used 2 images from Konad plate M26. I purchased this plate (and all of my straight up Konad supplies) from OCNailArt.com, but it appears their site is down at the moment.

This simple-to-do look had quite an impact thanks to the heavy contrast between the neon and black. I found my eyes drawn down to my nails a little more then usual! :) Guys, you need  East Austin for beach weather!!

Thanks for reading!!

Karen

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a really fun & bright colour! So easy to love :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved the summery feel of East Austin, so I added some Hawaiian themed stamping (because in the middle of January in Canada, Hawaii is the closest to summer we're gonna get :P )

      Delete
  3. These look super fun! I love East Austin, it looks gorgeous with the black stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Neons with black always stand out due to the high contrast :)

      Delete
  4. Love it! Very tropical and makes me long for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Same here! Especially with all the freezing weather lately!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...