Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Color Club Pearl District & Tigers

Hello!

My mani today is one I built up on from Color Club Pearl District swatches I did from the the Color Club Girl About Town mini collection.

Check it out:

I used the following:
Color Club Pearl District (Swatches HERE)
OPI Matte Top Coat (review HERE)
Konad Plate M57
Konad Special Black Stamping Polish

In my review of Pearl District, I mentioned that it was a bit slow at drying. Even after using a QD top coat & waiting 15-20min before stamping, I still got a big split down the middle of my middle nail. I tried to add OPI Matte Top Coat to disguise the split, but it didn't help much. I ended up liking the look mattified better anyways!

That's all from me today! Thank you so much for reading and stopping by!

Karen

*Please note: This is a scheduled post.

4 comments:

  1. That's such a cool colour, and I love that you matted the look - awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a really interesting shade & I love haw adding a matte top coat can bring out a different side to a colour.

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. I super love the design and the colors of course! You have made the right decision on making this mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...