Thursday, 23 January 2014

Color Club The Up-Town With Stars!

Hey!

I hope everyone is enjoying their January so far! I am still on my blogging break, but will be back to "live posting" beginning February. Thank you so much for sticking with me during this extremely busy and exciting time in my life.

Today I'd like to share with you my final piece of nail art I did on my swatches of Color Clubs Girl About Town Minis. This time I've built on The Up-Town:

To create this mani I used the following:
Color Club The Up-Town (you can read my review HERE)
Konad Special Black Stamping Polish
Stars from Born Pretty (I won for re-tweeting their newest releases)
MASH plate 49 (You can read my review HERE)

There is a lot of depth to The Up-Town. It caused all kinds of problems with my camera, as well as gave the illusion of being bumpy. But still The Up-Town is such a stunning flakie polish. I won the stars from Born Pretty's Blog, they were hosting a giveaway to win the entire new releases for the month. While I didn't win their grand prize, I did win these stars! Woohooo! :)

I hope you enjoyed this fun look! Thank you for reading!

Have a great day,

Karen

Please note: This is a scheduled post.

4 comments:

  1. Well... You do bold really well, too ;) This is totally fun and I can't stop staring at those fuschia shimmers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Liesl! :P Its a gorgeous polish, and I don't have the photography skills to capture its true beauty! If you love flakies I highly recommend!

      Delete
  2. i always forget to get this polish!!! it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get it! You'd love it! Thanks Gosia!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...