Friday, 24 January 2014

Dainty Nails

Good Morning!

I have one of my favourite recent nail looks to show you guys today. They're a simple and dainty set, and a bit different then what I normally do, but something I ended up loving:
I used the following
OPI Don't Touch My Tutu
Bundle Monster BM-419 (review HERE)
Finger Paints Paper Mache (Stamping Polish)
OPI I Snow You Love Me (review HERE)


Even though its not the same, I credit THIS mani by Kayla Shevonne for being the inspiration for me to do something a bit more delicate. As well as THIS mani from Chitchatnails.com again for its delicate nature & placement of Snow You Love Me.


Which do you prefer, bold or delicate?

Have a great day!

Karen

Please note: This is a scheduled post



11 comments:

  1. Bold and delicate both have their place ;) It all depends on the day! This is lovely, Karen, you do delicate just beautifully <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl! I naturally have small nails (above pictures LONG for me), and I feel like delicate manis work better on longer nails, while darker and brights work best for me. However this mani had me signing a different tune! Like you said, it just depends on the day! lol

      Thanks!!!!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! This would be so nice for a wedding manicure! I may keep it in mind when I'm in my sister's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, it would be a good wedding manicure, one of the manis I used for inspiration was her Wedding mani.

      Congrats to you sister! Let me know what she ends up doing on her nails! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! This is so pretty. I super love the background color and the design. This is so classy and unique. Love it and great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yoU!

      The background colour is OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, and is in a regular rotation on Nail Call & in my stash! It looks different at 1 coat and 3 coats, but totally wearable at any number of coats. One reason I love stamping, is you can easily create designs on your nails that are totally inspired by another persons manicure, yet still be your own.

      Thanks again! :D

      Delete
  4. I love trying new and different things with my nails! These are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! :D I also LOVE trying new looks on my nails, but I usually don;t do dainty or delicate looks, but after doing this look, I may be returning back sooner rather then later! :)

      Delete
  5. I love both sides of you! This is beautiful and I love how soft it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Your comments always make me smile!!

      Its a softer look then I normally go for, but I can see my-self returning to the realm of softness again soon! :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...