Saturday, 11 January 2014

Its a BOY!!

Hello dear readers!

IT'S A BOY!! 

I am so very happy to let you all know that our little boy (finally) arrived Jan 7 2014 at 10:20pm. We named him Jakob Levi Kobal. He's completely healthy with all 10 fingers and toes. Jakob's mom, dad, 2 brothers & extended family and friends couldn't be happier with our newest family member.



Here is a little celebratory mani I made in advance (We were expecting a boy):


I used:
Zoya Blu
Bundle Monster plate BM-404
Moon Sugar Decals NYE set (Provided for review... you can read full review HERE)
Finger Paint Paper Mache (stamping polish)

Thank you all so much for your support over the last few months.

I look forward to resuming blogging in February.

All the best,
Karen

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it?! I love babies, thank you so much.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, He is a wonderful little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, Jon and I are so proud! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! What a fantastically cute little boy! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Beams ear to ear* Thank you!!!!!

      Delete
  4. It's a great nail design for such a wonderful occasion! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my only "complaint" is that this wasn't on my nails the day he was born :) Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. Congrats! And what a great mani!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS ♥♥♥ He's perfect, Karen! I love your festive nails, too, Blu is the perfect celebratory little boy color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liesl!!!! You're right, Blu is a great shade no matter what the occasion, but lends it's self perfectly as a celebratory shade for my new baby!!! :D Thanks again lady! <3

      Delete
  7. he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I "one of those moms" if I agree with you :P

      Thank you so much!! *Beams biggest proudest smile*

      Delete
  8. congratulations!! He's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS! I could go on and on about how much I agree with you! But I won't ;) Thank you again!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Is it wrong that I think "he better be damn cute!" because of how long I waited for him to come out?? LOL JK! Thanks again!!!!

      Delete
  10. Karen, my deepest congratulations! I can't wait to meet this little guy in person... Jack and I picked out a little something for him. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... and I can't wait to show him off!! :D I'm looking forward to your visit! See you soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...