Monday, 27 January 2014

#LLreinvention Mani: Madonna Inspired

Hi guys,

Today I'm joining Chalkboard Nails, Rebecca Likes Nails, The Nailasaurus, and Work Play Polish and their creative initiative: The Lacquer Legion. They will be putting out prompts once a month, and this months theme is reinvention, and the day for sharing is today! All you have to do is some nail art related to the theme & use the hashtag #LLreinvention over various social media. You can read Chalkboard Nails post about it HERE.

Here's my reinvention look:

To be honest I drew a huge blank when it came to the theme of reinvention, and I turned to my good friend Google for some inspiration. My search turned up this image:
Madonna Reinvention Tour Promo Image
Click photo to be taken to source
Its a promo pic from Madonnas Reinvention tour. I loved the colours, the lace, the bling, and knew this would serve perfectly as my inspiration.


I used the following:
OPI My Vampire is Buff
OPI All Sparkly and Gold
Essie Lady Like
Essie Penny Talk (Stamping)
Finger Paints Paper Mache (stamping)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping)
Konad M57
Bundle Monster BM-316
Bundle Monster BM-317
Various rhinestones




Thats all from me today. 

Please like Lacquer Legion on facebook for more up-dates & future themes. Too see all manicures wonderful bloggers have created, search #LLreinvention. Don't forget to add #LLreinvention to your own mani.

Have a great day!

Karen 

PS I will be back to scheduled posting tomorrow. 

10 comments:

  1. it's beautiful! I love the flower you did with the studs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been doing a number of these "stud clusters" ever since I saw it done by Marta on Chit Chat Nails. Hers is truly perfection! Thanks again!!! :D

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! I love all of your nails here -- but I think my favourite is the subtle tone-on-tone lace look -- it's absolutely gorgeous.

    Kalyn @ The Scenic Route
    http://www.kalynlord.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm a fan of tone on tone stamping as well. I was trying to capture the the lace look & feel of her dress. Thanks again!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment!! :D

      Delete
  4. Love the color in the thumb and pinky ones. I super like the color and design. All in all this is so pretty and great theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the Essies on the pinkie & Thumb (I used Lady Like and Penny Talk) I encourage you to check them out if you have the chance, they;re awesome!! Lady Like is my favourite taupe shade, it has the slightest bit of rosy-ness to it to warm it up.

      Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  5. These are so lovely and pretty! Yeap! Couldn't agree more with you! Those colours, blings and laces are the perfect inspiration and I love what you did with them! Great job! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Your comments always bring such a smile to my face, I'm glad you see what I see in the Madonna picture!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...