Friday, 3 January 2014

OPI I'm Feeling Sashy With Zoya Maria Luisa

Hello,

Today, and all this month it's going to be scheduled post. I've been planning to take this month off since mid-October, so these manicures are 2-3 months old and will have various changes (aka length & shape) as well as a mix of new & old polishes. This actual manicure was done Oct 19-20th, and written up Nov 3rd.

Today I would like to show you some nail art I did with OPI I'm Feeling Sashy as the base:
I used the following:
OPI I'm Feeling Sashy
Zoya Maria Lusia
DRK-C
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping)

I've mentioned before, but Zoya Maria Lusia doesn't photograph well in my light box set up. It's a thin gold flakie polish in a typical-thick-flakie-style-polish base. It lends it's self well to warmer shades, but it still looked nice on the cooler purple shade OPI I'm Feeling Sashy.

I hope you enjoyed my simple stamped look.

Thank you for reading.

Have a great day!

Karen
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! I love the colors and the stamping! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...