Monday, 6 January 2014

OPI Jade Is The New Black Stamped

Hello!

If you've been reading lately, you may know that I'm in the middle of taking a month long break from blogging, because I've had my baby boy!(Edit Jan 6th: I'm STILL WAITING to have my baby boy)! In the weeks leading up to this point, I've been storing one mani here and there to be able to "hold" my blog over in my physical absence.

This look was actually created around Nov 20 and written up the 24th.

Once again, I have another long loved polish, that I reach for far to infrequently. Note to self: use this beautiful classic more often!

OPI Jade Is The New Black:

I used the following:
2 or 3 coats of OPI Jade Is The New Black
Bundle Monster BM-410 plate
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping)

Sorry for the slip ups on the middle and ring fingers. I actually never noticed until I loaded the pictures to my computer. The image from BM-410 however, was perfect, its what I would call detailed, with lots of fine lines. All the lines transferred nicely (except, you know... where I apparently can't stamp properly. LOL)

 That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by. I hope you're all having a wonderful month!!!! <3<3

Karen Lenz

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    And this looks pretty awesome even with the two mistakes. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually pain my nails at night in my kitchen, which has medium-low lighting, and I missed them. Oh well! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have that baby soon! Such a pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! The wait was painful, but he's now, and that, I am thankful for. Thank yoU!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...