Friday, 31 January 2014

Picture Polish Moody Blues

Hello!

Today is my last scheduled post for the my month off from blogging! Phew! Thank you all for sticking with me while I took January off to be with my family and our newest member Jakob! All your kind comments truly mean a lot to me, and I'm working on replying to all of them.

For today post I have the beautiful Moody Blues by Picture Polish, created by Hannah at Polly Polish.
see! Told you its a beauty! :)
To create this simple look I used 2 coats of Moody Blues and stamped Bundle Monster BM-321. My stamping polish was Finger Paints Paper Mache.



Like other reviewers have mentioned, its almost impossible to get the red shimmer to show up on camera, I took a few low light pictures that show the red shimmer a bit better, but in real life its noticeable regardless of lighting.

Thank you again for reading my little blog, its you guys: the readers & the comments that make writing Nail Call the joy that it is for me. February will be hard as I try to get back into a blogging schedule that fits into my busier life, but I'm planning on sticking to it! :) I am looking forward to the months ahead.

Have a great day everyone!

XOXO
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Great color and I like what you did on your ring nail:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The blue is really vibrant & the red shimmer emphasizes the blue. You really need to see it in real life to get a sense of how pretty it is!

      Delete
  2. Love the color background the stamping design. This is def a pretty blue colored nail polish. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Moody Blues is stunning, the shimmer really brings this colour to life.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...