Friday, 28 February 2014

#LLadoration: Love and Rose Gold

Hello!

February has been a super busy month me! My little ones & Jonathon have all been suffering various degrees of sickness, and I know its only a matter of time before something bad falls to me (has anyone noticed that the mom usually gets sick last?)

Anyways I didn't want to miss this month Lacquer Legion prompt: Adoration. I had to pull out one of my Valentine theme manis since I was in a little bit of a pinch and couldn't create a new one. I decided to go with the love one I had since love = adoration (sometimes).

Here's my contribution this months Lacquer Legion:  #LLAdoration

I used the following:
OPI My Vampire is Buff (base)
Essie A Cut Above (glitter)
Essie Penny Talk (Stamping polish)
Bundle Monster BM-311 (plate)



I had some difficulty using the love image on BM-311. I'm certain that the image is not engraved deep enough to hold the polish after scraping. I'm disappointed, it was one of my favourite images on 2012 set, and the stamp I was looking forward to using the most. You can read my review on the Bundle Monster 2012 plates HERE.

To see the other Lacquer Legion participants search #LLAdoration over various social media.

Thank you all for reading, have a great day!

Karen
xoxo

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...