Friday, 21 March 2014

Houndstooth & Lips!

Hi Girls!

The manicure I'm showing today, is one I actually created before I had Jakob. I built up a small stockpile of back-up manis before I delivered. Although I've used most of them by now, I still had this little number sitting the the folder:


I used the following:
Finger Paints Paper Mache
Bundle Monster BM-322 (houndtooth)
Bundle Monster BM-303 (Lips)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping polish)
KleanColor Metallic Red (Stamping)


I love all things houndstooth-y and this large pattern stamp is no exception.

When I first tried the lips stamps, I was surprised to see the smooch was almost  full-nail-stamp sized. I wish it was just a bit smaller. Here's my review for the Bundle Monster 2012 set.

I haz a sad over all the streaks :(

Thanks for reading!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Karen
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Boo I hate when stamps smear, but your houndstooth stamping is nearly perfect! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...