Monday, 17 March 2014

St. Patricks Day Argyle Manicure

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

For St. Paddy's Day I decided to go with a green on green argyle pattern:


I used the following:
Zoya Josie
Konad Specal Green
Konad M60
China Glaze Fairy Dust


I added a small clover accent with copper coloured studs from a Color Club pack I got from Winners ages ago, and painted the stem with OPI A Woman's Prague-ative (swatches HERE).


Yesterdays St.Patty's themed nails can be found  HERE

Thank you for visiting, have a great week!

Karen

XOXO

You can find me here:
Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This is just perfect for St. Patricks - beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to pick something a different then the typical shamrocks and pots of gold mani's we see so much of.

      Delete
  2. SO adorable! The shamrock really ties it all together !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I wanted a little something to commemorate St.Patrick's Day, but I didn;t want the typical in yo face shamrocks mani this year.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...