Sunday, 30 March 2014

Sunday Stamping: Combining Another Technique

Hello lovelies!

Today is another Adventures In Stamping  Sunday Challenge. The theme is stamping combined with another technique. For this, I decided on the watercolour technique, which uses nail polish mixed with acetone & a thin brush to create a watercolour effect. Of course, after I stamped over it ;)


I used the following:
Finger Paints Paper Mache
OPI Kiss Me On The Tulips
OPI I'm Feeling Sashy
OPI Fly
China Glaze Fairy Dust
BM-313
Cult Nails Nevermore



Thank you for reading, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Karen XOXO

Like NailCall on Facebook

11 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful result, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to own the OPI Sheer Tints, but I think mixing pastels with Acetone work just as well... plus no added bulk, so easier to stamp over.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Karen! What a fabulous technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liesl! I think mixing with pastels is a cheaper and less bulky way of adding some sheer-ness to a manicure whitout buying the OPI Sheer Tints (which I am in love with and want to buy! But I'm not going to bc I'm trying to save $$ lol)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love the soft water color mixed with a bold black stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! I was flippping back and forth between white and black before finally deciding black. I'm glad I did too!

      Delete
  4. This is really pretty! I haven't had much luck with the watercolor technique I should give it another try :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...