Sunday, 16 March 2014

Sunday Stamping: St.Patricks Day

Hello everyone!

I have a rare (but soon-to-be-not-so-rare) Sunday post. I joined the Adventures In Stamping Facebook group, and every week there is a theme that you post and share on Sundays. Its been going on for a long time, and I always enjoy what the other participants put out. Well... I finally got Facebook, and you bet that Adventures In Stamping was the first group I joined!

This Sundays theme is St.Patricks Day:



I did a gradient with stamping on top & I used the following:
China Glaze Re-Fresh mint (base)
Zoya Josie (mid-gradient)
China Glaze Holly-Day (top-gradient)
China Glaze Fairy Dust
Konad Special Green (stamping polish)
Konad M60 (plate)




Thank you for visiting, I'm looking forward to many many more Sunday Stamping posts.

Karen
XOXO

Find me here:
Facebook

Twitter

Instagram

Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this gradient and stamping mani, it is SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! :) You're always so kind to me Maria!

      Delete
  2. How do you join the group on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click the link above and send a request! You don't need to do anything special... just LOVE stamping :)

      Delete
  3. The gradient greens are perfect and a little sparkle never hurt anyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Fairy Dust is one of my most favourit-est ( lol) polish ever. Its got the tiniest little twinkle glitter & I love it. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...