Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Nail Polish Canada Easter Nail Art Challenge

Hello Lovely ladies (and gents?)

Before I get in to nail stuff, have you seen the sweetest video with Pharrell and Oprah? If you haven't yet, watch it HERE. It's so refreshing to see celebrities humbled by all the support they receive.

Cute right!?

OK moving on...

Today I'm sharing my submission into NaiPolishCanada.com Easter Nail Art Competition, if you're interested in signing up you can do so HERE. For my entry I did a spring time look using dots and free handed roses:


I used the following:
Finger Paints Paper Mache
China Glaze For Audrey (dots)
OPI Pink Friday (roses)
China Glaze Refresh-mint (leaves)

This manicure was created using different size dotting tools.

I choose to do a flora design to represent the cute dresses little baby girls wear at Easter time. When I was younger I had tons of floral dresses and outfits I liked to wear (along with my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle gear of course). Today, if I am ever in a department store you may find me browsing the baby girl section looking at their adorable dresses, once I even tried to put one of my sons in their cousin's dress, it didn't go over well! (yeah, I may have some unresolved issues about not having a baby girl... so what! lol)



You can vote for your fave Easter themed Mani HERE, and if you happen to vote for mine, then THANK YOU, thank you, thank yoU!!!

Have a great day everyone, thanks for reading!

Karen
XOXO



5 comments:

  1. The polka dots and roses are really cute :) it does look like a little girls Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polka dots and roses are really cute :) it does look like a little girls Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...