Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sunday Stamping: Pastels

Good morning!

I'm taking part in another Sunday Stamping Challenge by the lovely Facebook group Adventures In Stamping. Today's theme is Pastels and perfect timing, because we've finally started to have some spring weather here!


I used the following:
Finger Paints Paper Mache (base & stamping polish)
China Glaze For Audrey (blue)
OPI Pink Friday (pink)
China Glaze Lemon Fizz (yellow)
China Glaze Refresh-Mint (green)
China Glaze Fairy Dust (glitter)
Bundle Monster BM-408 (plate)


I love this glitter stamp...like REALLY love it, a lot more then I thought I would. Its less bulk then adding a separate top coat and zero P.I.T.A. glitter removal.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the weekend ;)

Karen



9 comments:

  1. omg, I love that stamp! lol, I kept looking looking at your polish listing, wondering where the name of the 'glitter' was! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL so funny! I love it because you have no additional coats of polish & can still get the chunky glitter effect. Its easier to layer stuff too,(In this case base coat, base polish, gradient, glitter, stamp and top coat) That's a lot, could you imagine 2 more coats of glitter! plus easy removal, enough said! ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome mani!! So happy you love the stamp design, I created it last year apart of Bundle Monster's Create Your Own contest. So exciting to see it in use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for submitting this design! I love that we can have an evenly dispersed glitter with no extra coats! I'll be pulling this stamp out again soon! Its always cool to hear from the people who invented the stamp images, so thanks for commenting. Did you enter this year? I entered, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us!

      Delete
  3. this is a perfect combo! so so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamit24 :) Something about the weather warming up makes everyone crave the softer shades!

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty. I super like the color combos and the design. You def made the right choice in making this mani.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...