Monday, 14 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Frosty

Hello Loves!

I'm jumping into the Neverending Pile Challenge by The Glittah Pirates Facebook Group. Where we're challenged to use all our untried nail polish. I am a creature of habit, so while I own and use a lot of nail polish, its often the same handful of shades. I'm looking forward to branching out, using my untrieds (and hopefully purging along the way)  I missed the first 3 days, but here we go with Day 4: Frost.

For frost I decided to go with Picture Polish Serenity.
I used the following:
Picture Polish Serenity
Finger Paints Paper Mache
Maybelline Blue Blowout (stamping polish)
Mash Plate 50
Rhinestones purchased from Transdesign a few years ago

I'm not a huge fan of frosty shades (think 80's) but Serenity is different. Not a lot of visible brush strokes, and super fun purple square glitter keep this shade in the present.



Here's the schedule if you're interested in joining (and I hope you do!), don't worry if you're late! Its a do what you can type of challenge. You can also Instagram it on #TGPNPC (The Glittah Pirates Neverending Pile Challenge)


Thank you so much for reading!

Karen
XOXO



1 comment:

  1. I like that stamp! It's so simple and cute. Like ocean waves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...