Friday, 18 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Indie

Happy Friday friends,

 Carrying on with the Neverending Pile Challenge, our prompt today is Indie. I decided to go with Colores de Carol Blizzard. A sheer white jelly with different shaped gold (round and square) and silver glitter (hex), along with a very fine gold shimmer throughout.


I used the follwing:
Finger Paints Paper Mache (base)
Colores de Carol (2-3 coats)
DRK-C (plate)
Essie Good As Gold (stamping)
OPI Matte Top Coat

I'm keeping it light to night as its already 12:00 and I'm exhausted. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Don't forget to see what indie the other Glittah Pirates used ;)

13 comments:

  1. That's an elegant and beautiful mani, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I got a faded memory vibe from the polish, so I used the vintage stamp image from DRK-C, I'm glad you agree they're a good match :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Blizzard is a beautiful shade, one that really benefits from being seen in person. My pictures do it no justice.

      Delete
  3. This is a very pretty manicure. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & Thank you for creating this beautiful polish! :)

      Delete
  4. Holy untried polishes! Random question, how many polishes are in your collection??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm, I don;t know the exact number but I'm guessing 300! That's a lot, I know! I need to purge (come over and help me??). Right now I've been good about not buying ANY nail polish, and I joined the Glittah Pirates FB group to help me weed though my untrieds so I know whats worth purging and keeping.

      Delete
    2. I would love to help!! I just broke 200. I seriously have I problem haha I've gotten into buying polish online - super dangerous.

      Delete
    3. 200 bottles is a milestone you should be proud of! :)

      Delete
  5. Stunning mani and I love the stamp in particular! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, i love this polish!! and i really really love how you paired it with this awesome stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much I love about this mani! The stamp is so cute! And I'm loving that glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...