Wednesday, 16 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Jelly

Hi guys!

Did you see my last post? I entered the NailpolishCanada.com Easter Nail Art Challenge. Could you pretty please (with whip cream, sprinkes and a cherry on top) vote for me HERE?

Thank you so much :)


Heading into Day 5 of the Neverending Pile Challege with The Glittah Pirates the theme is Jelly.

I decided to go with The Barry M Gelly in Plum. Why this was an untried is beyond me. Its perfection in a nail polish bottle. As a purple lover, Plum hit that sweet spot between red and blue to create the most perfect shade.

I used Barry M Gelly in Plum, Maybelline Blue Blowout, and Bundle Monster BM-323.

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day,

Karen
XOXO

Don't forget to see what untried Jelly the rest of the Glittah Pirates used:


1 comment:

  1. Oh that Barry M is simply gorgeous, and the stamping is so delicate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...