Monday, 28 April 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge: Most Expensive

Hi Girls!

I am sorry for not posting last week, I was pass-out-on-the-couch-sitting-up-right tired I had no choice but to let my blog sit on the back burner. I get sad ignoring my blog for a few days, but my rest comes first. Even though I wasn't writing on my blog I was still created a few manicures for this weeks Neverending Pile Challenge.

Todays Prompt is Most Expensive, I decided to go with 2 Chanel's I had in my untireds: Paradoxal and Graphite:

I used:
Chanel Paradoxal
Chanel Graphite
Born Pretty Plate QA55 (stamping plate)
Cult Nails Nevermore (stamping polish)

Originally the mani was only Paradoxal, but thanks to my on-going dispute with my stamper, I smudged 2 of my nails beyond repair. But at least I got a swatch picture in before hand!
Paradoxal is true a polish of beauty. The hidden shimmer is fine and delicate, yet contrasted to the base colour enough that you know its there when the light hits it right. This shade has a inner light, and seems to radiate the faintest bit of purple from the shimmer.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!!

Karen.


2 comments:

  1. Chanel....being a collector, I would love to have at least one of these in my stash. Unfortunately, I never see them on sale and I have two teenagers about to graduate high school, so who knows if it will ever happen :-( Paradoxal is gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great match, they looks good together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...