Friday, 9 May 2014

Neverending Pile Challenge: Holo

Hi girls,

I'm still playing catch up! Here is Wednesday's prompt Holo!

For my untired holographic shade, I used a brand spakin' new Cirque Sky Woman. Man, this shade is stunning!

I stamped using the Cult Nails plate designed by my friend, the highly talented Marta Warmuz of Chit Chat Nails. There are no words for how much I love that Aztec image!

Can you see why I didn't leave Sky Woman untried for long? Its beautiful!

:)

Alright I'm starting to ramble, so I'll stop myself here (but seriously get this shade, you wont regret it!).

Have a great day!

Karen


3 comments:

  1. I love it - and the stamping completes it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks awesome! I love it. And that stamping! Amazing gob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how simple and awesome this pairing is! Nicely done Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...