Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Neverending Pile Challenge: Textured shades

Hello!

Today in the Neverending Pile Challenge, we're doing texture shades. I don't own any untried textures, but I took all 3 I own and worked them into a style I never tried: a tape mani with multiple shades, and in our case today, textured shades!

I used the following:
OPI Alcatraz Rocks
OPI My favourite Ornament
OPI Can't Let Go
Striping Tape from Born Pretty (Provided for review)

Bleh! The Liquid Sands dried waaaay to fast, when I went to take off the tape, half the colour blocking went with it. On my index and thumb I painted one shade and removing the tape worked much better. The clean up was just not happening either!


I was just going to scrap this mani, but I decided to show it "cuz I gotta keep it real" and I was too tried to do another lol. I hope you don't mind!

Thank you for reading, have a great night!

Karen



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you "kept it real" cuz I like it! Tape manicures bring out the 'green' in me- you did a whole lot better than I ever could

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I super like the color combos and the layering. Great choice of mani indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it's bot super beautiful and super cool - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...