Friday, 2 May 2014

Neverending Pile Challenge: Use as Many Untrieds In A Mani As You Can

Hi Gals,

Today's prompt for the Neverending Pile Challenge is to use as many untireds in a mani as you can. With that nugget of information, let jump into the pictures!


I did a fun mosaic style look, using all the nail polish! That's 14 different colours!


Here they are! I'm not going to name them all, but if want to know what colour something is, let me know!



This is honestly as many colours as I can squeeze into a mani, but be sure to check out #TGPNPC on social media to see what the other participants made (and how many shades they packed into a mani!). Also you can blog hop through the InLinkz below.

Thank you for reading! Happy Friday <3<3

Karen Lenz



8 comments:

  1. This is great! I especially like the criss cross mosaic on your little finger. I'll have to try that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look karen. I realy like the blue essie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work - so wish you could get in tighter on the camera however - I would love to look at this closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOOOOW I LOVE how you used all of these, truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great! i love the pinky nail! it looks mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but especially your index!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful mani!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...