Wednesday, 13 August 2014

International Flag Plate B67 Swatches

Good morning all!

Life has been hella busy, so please bear with me while I try to ease myself back into a regular blogging schedule. I've missed it!

Let me be honest, my nails are a big mess right now. I got some stamping plate swatches on paper, and nail wheel comparisons to hold me over while I work on getting my nails back to presentable shape.

Today I have quick and dirty swatches from plate B67 found on E-bay. I paid around 0.95 cents for it, and I bought it solely for the Canadian flag.

B67 stamping plate
I am extremely impressed with how well every detail showed up. Minscule details are hard to get a clean transfer with, even from expensive plates. So getting such clean and complete transfers from cheap e-bay plates makes me one happy lady.

Note: this plate has a thin clear film over it that's very hard to see, you have to peel it off before you can use this plate.

If you're curious, the polish is Konad Red. It stamps well, but doesn't show up over black.

Have a great day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Can you tell me what company the plate comes from? I've searched B67 on Ebay and didn't get a result with the flags, just random flowers and such...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...