Sunday, 31 August 2014

#MoYou20K Rainbow Challenge Manicures (all 7)

Hello,

This past week I participated in the MoYou's 20K rainbow challenge on Instagram. Below are my manicure submissions, feel free to check them out:

RED:
Base: Essie Too Too Hot
Stamp: MoYou Pro 04

ORANGE:
 Base: L'Oreal Orange You Jealous and OPI My Vampire Is Buff
Stamp: MoYou Tropical 06 and Tourist 17

YELLOW:
Base: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lightening
Stamp: MoYou Pro 04 and Hipster 04

GREEN:
Base: OPI Mermaid Tears, China Glaze Holly-Day
Stamp: Tropical 12 & Suki 04

BLUE:
Base: GOSH Pool Party
Stamp: MoYou Sailor 04

PURPLE:
 Base: Barry M Gelly Plum, Color Club Eternal Beauty
Stamp: MoYou Sci-Fi 08

PINK:
Base: Zoya Barbie
Stamp: MoYou Pro 04

If interested you can find me on instagram @Klenz85 .

Thank you for looking!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. So do we get to vote for you? I'm loving the red, purple and pink submissions ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No voting, MoYou picks the winner, so my fingers are crossed! Thank you Liesl!

      Delete
  2. Good luck, I really like the orange and pink looks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...