Tuesday, 2 September 2014

#31DC2014: Orange

Hello! 

We made it to day 2 of the #31DC2014 And the theme is orange. I shamelessly copied a manicure by Genevieve at Simply Stylish Nails that she posted last week. She created THE perfect tape manicure using varying orange shades in a gradient that made my heart skip a beat!

Here's my copy cat version:

Finger paints Paper Mâché
Lise Watier Tangerine
China Glaze Peachy Keen
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
Stripping Tape



I attempted I get ahead in the #31dc2014 but I left this manicure on until the late Monday night. I didn't want to remove it, which cause me to loose my "lead". I'll be trying to get a leg up tonight. 

Thanks for reading! 

Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty!! Love the clean lines and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just downloaded iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...