Monday, 1 September 2014

#31DC2014: RED

Good morning!

Alright! I'm going for "it" and attempting the 31 Day challenge. Its being set up by Sarah of Chalkboard Nails and you can read her post about it here.


As you can see, day 1 is RED.

I decided to half moons using the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Red Eye. A sweet gift to me from my sister, she saw them & thought of me. I got the kit with the base and top coat (Red Eye shown below) and a individual bottle of Tidal Wave.Thanks Theresa!


Half moons created using hole reinforcements. I was inspired by some nail wraps I saw on e-bay a while back. I need to note that the Miracle Gel Top Coat caused BAD streaking. It looks like it works well, just not over stamping.

Sally Hansen Red Eye
OPI My Vampire Is Buff
CultNails Nevermore
Gals Plate GA13

Don't forget to search #31DC2014 over all social media to see every ones take on each theme.

Have a great day!

Karen

1 comment:

  1. glad you like the red and it works well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...