Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Vampire Twin Post with Simply Stylish Nails

Hello!

Today I'm really excited to be doing a twin post with my beautiful, smart and crazy talented cousin Genevieve who is front woman & manicurist supreme of the blog Simply Stylish Nails.

You can check out last years twin post, where we unknowingly did EXACT same mani!. Last year we chose our brand new bottle of Clearly Spotted to be the object of our post, this year we went with...
Link
I tried to create a spooky and dark look (dark for me, I like fun manis) and to borrow a friends description: eerie mani. The story here is: its foggy at dawn, and the vampire looks over the village he visited last night before he returns indoors. scaarrrry!
Shadowy vampire nails


I used the following:
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
SpaRitual A World of Compassion
China Glaze Pelican Grey
China Glaze First Mate
Cult Nails Nevermore
OPI Matte Top Coat
Acetone for mixing.


I've been absent from writing on my blog, but totally active on instagram and facebook. You can see my recent posts and up-dates there. Thank you for sticking me!

I highly encourage you to find Simply Stylish Nails on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and of course her BLOG.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing!! You definitely nailed it on the spooky and eerie! Love it so much!!!!! We'll have to do twin post again soon instead of doing it on Halloween! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its def a spooky and scary one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...