Monday, 22 December 2014

Twin Post with Simply Stylish Mails: Penguins

Hello!

I'm back with another seasonal twin post with my cousin Gen from Simply Stylish Nails. The theme we picked this time is PENGUINS! I love penguins. I don't love free hand.

I tried stamping my only penguin image and it flopped, so I HAD to free hand.

Did I do a good job? Let me just say I'll let you and Genevieve be the judge of that!
Blue nail polish with penguin accent nail

alternate view of blue nail polish with penguin accent nail


I used GOSH Blue Balloon, SH InstaDri Lightening, and Konad M89. I free handed the penguin (all dotting tools) on a piece of plastic & top coated it. When it dried I peeled & placed on my nail on over the stamping, exactly like a decal. Once placed, I dotted a hat, and top coated to seal the deal.

 You can follow Simply Stylish Nails in the following locations:
BLOG
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for reading!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your cuticles and nails hydrated with ArganRain Argan Oil! Here is a great buy 1 get 1 free offer for you!
    BUY 1 ARGAN GET 1 FREE
    ORDER NOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...